Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited (hereinafter as "ICBC" or the "Bank") decides to continue offering favorable subscription fee rate for open-ended fund products through ICBC e-Banking after the negotiation with relevant fund management companies, in order to appreciate the customers' trust and support for a long time.
I. Applicable investors
Personal investors subscribing for open-ended fund through ICBC Mobile (Personal Internet Banking, Personal Mobile Banking) and Personal Telephone Banking.
II. Applicable funds and tenor
From April 1, 2017 to March 31, 2018 (by the legal trading time), the investor can continue enjoying favorable subscription fee when subscribing for any fund product distributed by ICBC as an agent through ICBC e-Banking.
III. Favorable fee rate
Personal investors can enjoy 20% discount for subscription fee when subscribing for open-ended fund through ICBC Mobile (Personal Internet Banking, Personal Mobile Banking) and Personal Telephone Banking.
If the original subscription fee (including classification fee) is no less than 0.6%, the actual execution fee rate after the discount shall be no less than 0.6%; if the original subscription fee (including classification fee) is no more than 0.6%, the original fee rate shall prevail. Please refer to the legal files about funds and the latest announcements of fund management companies for fee rate details.
IV. Important Notice
1. The power of interpretation of this campaign shall be vested in ICBC. Please read the fund contracts, prospectuses and other legal files for details of the funds.
2. The promotion is only applicable to subscription fee in the form of front-end load for fund products in the normal offer period, excluding subscription fee in the form of back-end load or for fund products in the fund raising period, or fee for other business including regular fund investment and fund transfer.
V. Investors can have access to or inquire about relevant information through following channels
1. ICBC website: www.icbc.com.cn
2. ICBC Telephone Banking: 95588
3. Websites of fund companies.