I. Solution Approach
Micro and small enterprises (MSEs) in shopping malls are pivotal to the growth of urban-rural economy. The solution herein states the ICBC short-term loans to retailers operated as joint venture with large shopping mall under the management of "collect all cash, return in regular periods". The loan is used for procurement in a period.
II. Choice of Shopping Malls
1. Typical joint-operation business model, shopping malls in charge of positioning, marketing and promotion, cash collection and settlement, brand image. Sales revenue of the retailers are managed according to - "collect all cash, return in regular intervals";
2. Good geographical location, high visibility, years of business with profit;
3. Large customer traffic, capable to pay in cash, good reputation, good management, no major complaint case;
4. Good management, advanced electronic cash cashier system to collect all sales receivables and return to the retailers' accounts in regular intervals.
III. Solution Highlights
1. Retailers should have years of business in the shopping malls, stable sales revenue and good growth, low rate of goods return, good reputation;
2. Special credit line granted judging on the settlement volume of the retailers;
3. Loans cater to retailers for seasonal or ad-hoc procurement. Borrowers can apply revolvingly, borrow and repay anytime.
Note: Information herein is for reference only. Refer to the announcements and regulations of local branches for further details. ICBC reserves the final right of interpretation.