Home >Frequently Asked Questions >FAQs >Personal Financing
How long it takes to get new a/c or withdraw cash after you formally report loss of your ICBC debit card or passbook a/c?
You can get new a/c or withdraw cash immediately after your formal loss-reporting (with your ID card shown) is verified by the bank, and your verification code is right. Otherwise, you have to have this done 7 days after you formally report loss.
Note: Beijing, Hunan and Chongqing Branch have different rules.