Home >Frequently Asked Questions >FAQs >Personal Financing
Which Renminbi debit cards are available for the service of “same card No. with card changed”?
Currently, non-Money Link Card combing card and passbook and updated chip cards can keep the number after the card is changed. Debit cards supporting this service including standard UnionPay debit card started with “62” and Elite Club Account Card started with “95588”. Money Link Card started with “9558” does not support this service.
Note: Beijing, Ningbo, Guangdong, Xiamen branch have different rules and regulations on the type of debit cards supporting this service.