Operating Capital Loans refer to the ones ICBC grants to its high-quality borrowers to meet their reasonable continuous capital usage requirements in daily operations with their future comprehensive revenues and other legal earnings as loan repayment sources.
1. Working Capital loans are flexible and can meet customers' temporary, short-term and medium-term liquidity needs. Based on the length of the loan period, Working Capital loans can be divided into temporary Working Capital loans, short-term Working Capital loans and medium-term Working Capital loans.
2. There are a couple of ways to apply this type of loan and it is allowed to apply it with cycling mode, which means loan borrowers sign cycling loan contract in one-time, and the borrowers are allowed to withdraw the loan in many times and return it one by one to use the loan in a cycling pattern within the credit lines specified by the signed contract.
High quality loan borrowers under normal operations and with reasonable continuous capital usage requirements and secured projected revenues.
1. Applications must be in accordance with the state industry policies and ICBC's credit policies;
2. Loan borrowers must be ICBC's high-quality customers with outstanding business performance, stable operations, healthy financial operations, and high liquidity and profitability;
3. Good credit history;
4. Other conditions stipulated by ICBC.
☆ The above is for reference only. Details refer to the rules drawn up by ICBC Phnom Penh Branch. To save your time, please consult ICBC Phnom Penh Branch before applying for the service.