A loan released to the borrower to buy house built and sold (pre-sale) by real estate developer under law.
☆ Target Client
The borrower should be a natural person with full civil capacity within 18-65 (EXclusive) years of age, good credit history, willing to repay loan.
1. Long tenure -- up to 30 years.
2. High credit line -- up to 70% of the market value of the house purchased.
3. Flexible repayment option -- a wide range of repayment options and unique repayment services are available for borrowers to choose the best option to repay loan.
4. After-lending service -- Convenient services such as change in terms of repayment or loan.
☆ Application Conditions
1. Valid identity documents (ID card, Household Register or other valid identify document), marriage certificate;
2. Good credit history, willing to repay loan;
3. Stable source of income and ability to repay principal and interest on time;
4. Commercial House Sales (pre-sale) Contract or letter of intent for the house purchased;
5. Down payment ability;
6. A personal settlement account opened in ICBC;
7. Valid guarantee recognized by ICBC;
8. Other conditions stipulated by ICBC.
☆ Documents Required
1. Identity document of the borrower and spouse, marriage certificate;
2. Borrower's proof of income and job profession;
3. Commercial House Sales (Pre-sale) Contract or Letter of Intent for Buying Commercial House signed between borrower and real estate developer;
4. Photocopy of the receipt of down payment or invoice from real estate developer, or the bank deposit slip for down payment;
5. Other documentation or details required by the ICBC.
☆ The above is for reference only. Details refer to the rules drawn up by ICBC Phnom Penh Branch. To save your time, please consult ICBC Phnom Penh Branch before applying for the service.